All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James K. A. Smith,Kelly James Clark,Richard Lints
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyKelly James Clark is Professor of Philosophy at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Richard Lints isAndrew Mutch Distinguished Professor of Theology at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, Massachusetts. James K. A. Smith is Professor of Philosophy at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.