All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA highly successful and respected civil engineer provides an introduction and thorough overview into this important and ever-changing profession.
- Author BiographyJohn Kuprenas is a Registered Engineer and LEED professional in the State of California. In addition to lecturing in Civil Engineering at the University of Southern California and at California State University, Long Beach, he is Vice President at Vanir Construction Management in Los Angeles. He has been published in dozens of refereed journals, and contributed a chapter to The Story of Managing Projects (Greenwood Press/Quorum Books, 2005). Matthew Frederick is an architect by training, and the creator of the 101 THINGS I LEARNED series.
- Author(s)John Kuprenas,Matthew Frederick
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series Title101 Things I Learned
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width183 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.