All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.47
- £25.56Trending at £28.78
- £34.69Trending at £40.75
- £22.72Trending at £27.17
- £20.53Trending at £21.05
- £16.04Trending at £17.60
- £15.90Trending at £16.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of network marketing is simple and sound - build relationships with like-minded people and sell quality products and services within this network. Some people make amazingly high profits from their network marketing businesses, but others fall by the wayside. This book presents readers with tips on how to succeed at network marketing.
- Author BiographyAndrew Griffiths is internationally recognised as a bestselling author, keynote speaker and trainer. Andrew provides smart, realistic and powerful advice that will help any business to reach its full potential. Wayne Toms is a successful entrepreneur and keynote speaker with a background in both mainstream business and in the network marketing industry.
- Author(s)Andrew Griffiths,Wayne Toms
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight276 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.