All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides a complete and comprehensive course in creative writing. The complete series helps children understand and effectively: generate story ideas; use literary & grammatical devices; compose story dialogue; create interesting characters; master the elements of story; voice stories; structure stories and construct story endings.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Curran MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, Mcot, has many years of teaching experience both in the Secondary and Primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Curran
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAndrea F. Richardson,Warren J. Vokes
- Illustrator(s)Paul Moran
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.24Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.49Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.