All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of three Semantics workbooks helps build a child's spelling and vocabulary skills with synonyms, antonyms and homonyms. The books are a valuable supplement to Spelling and Vocabulary workbooks 1-12.
- Author BiographyStephen C. Curran MA, BA(Hons), B(Mus), PGCE, Dip. RSA, Mcot, has many years of teaching experience both in the Secondary and Primary sector. In addition to writing, Stephen runs courses for children in Mathematics, English, Verbal Activity and Non-verbal Reasoning.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Curran,Warren J. Vokes
- PublisherAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccelerated Education Publications Ltd
- Content NoteCartoons
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Edited byAndrea F. Richardson,Katrina MacKay
- Illustrator(s)Paul Moran
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.98Trending at £5.72
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
- £5.53Trending at £6.41
- £4.43Trending at £5.01
- £5.98Trending at £6.84
- £5.98Trending at £6.76
- £4.88Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.