All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecipes for the food that is most strictly avoided and typically most missed in gluten-free diets: bread.
- Author BiographyDonna Washburn and Heather Butt are best-selling authors, food stylists and recipe developers. There are 150,000 copies of their previous gluten-free cookbooks in print and more than 300,000 copies of their bread machine cookbooks in print.
- Author(s)Donna Washburn,Heather Butt
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content Note8 full colour photos
- Weight472 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- alexandrynika22 Dec, 2016by
Good recepies for bread without gluten..
I bought this book because I needed some recepies for bread maker and without gluten. I tried a few, but I can tell you this breads are good, Recepies are easy to follow, measuremens are in ml and cups so its easy to follow them, when using measuremend cup/ml jar. Variety of bread are lot, My favourite is Grandma's Brown Bread , I add sunflower seeds and its just perfect. Very happy with my shopping,thank you.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85