All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can you cook in 15 minutes? More than you ever imagined! 15-Minute Diabetic Meals is packed with over 200 recipes that you can make in 15 minutes or less. By using convenience items - pre-cooked meats, poultry, and pre-cut produce - and taking advantage of the freezer section of the grocery store, you can make healthy meals in a snap!
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Nancy Hughes is the author of nine published cookbooks and a recipe developer who has been involved with 29 other cookbooks for organizations such as the American Heart Association, Better Homes & Gardens, Cooking Light, Weight Watchers, Betty Crocker, Atkin's, and Publications International. For the American Diabetes Association, she is the author of the recent The 4-Ingredient Diabetes Cookbook (2007), Quick & Easy Low-Carb Cooking for People with Diabetes (2003), and Last Minute Meals for People with Diabetes (2002).
- Author(s)Nancy S. Hughes
- PublisherAmerican Diabetes Association
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationVirginia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Diabetes Association
- Content Notecolour plates
- Weight455 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.