All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Grantville, West Virginia was transported back to the year 1631 - in the middle of the Thirty Years' War, no less - many things happened. Many opportunities arose. It's said that a rising tide lifts all boats. Perhaps not quite as high as the Barbie Consortium rose, however.
- Author BiographyEric Flint is a modern master of alternate history fiction, with over three million books in print. He s the author/creator of the New York Times best-selling Ring of Fire series. With David Drake he has written six popular novels in the Belisarius alternate Roman history series, and with David Weber collaborated on 1633 and 1634 The Baltic War and latest New York Times best selling Honorverse series entry, Cauldron of Ghosts. Flint was for many years a labor union activist.
- Author(s)Eric Flint,Gorg Huff
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight227 g
- Width104 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.