All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- Description19 Urban Questions
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Shirley R. Steinberg is the director of the Paulo and Nita Freire Project for Critical Pedagogy. She is the author and editor of many books and articles in urban education, cultural studies, media literacy, popular culture, and transformational education. Her most recent books are: Christotainment: Selling Jesus Through Popular Culture (with Joe L. Kincheloe), Diversity and Multiculturalism: A Reader, Multi/Intercultural Conversations: A Reader, and Kinderculture: The Corporate Construction of Childhood (with Joe Kincheloe). The founding editor of Taboo: The Journal of Culture and Education, she is also a frequent contributor to CBC Radio One, CTV, and The Toronto Globe and Mail.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number215
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight640 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoe L. Kincheloe,Shirley R. Steinberg
- Foreword byAntonia Darder
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.