Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.18Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 27 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new Agatha Christie omnibus, bringing together all four stand-alone novels she wrote in the 1960s and early 70s - Endless Night, By the Pricking of My Thumbs, Passenger to Frankfurt and her last book Postern of Fate.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/05/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAgatha Christie Years S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight535 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.10Trending at £5.03
- £5.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.40Trending at £6.49
- £13.97Trending at £14.62
- £4.59Trending at £8.00
- £3.99Trending at £8.00
- £7.79Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.