All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant update of a humour classic by Britain's funniest writer, and one of the hits of Christmas 2005.
- Author BiographyCraig Brown is the author of The Marsh Marlowe Letters, The Little Book of Chaos and The Hounding of John Thomas. His writings for Private Eye, the Mail on Sunday and the Daily Telegraph have won numerous awards. Craig Brown was recently named one of the 50 funniest people in Britain by The Observer and one of the 50 wisest people in Britain by Saga magazine. He was the only person to appear in both lists.
- Author(s)Craig Brown
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Out-of-print date20/03/2008
- Content Note40
- Weight141 g
- Width128 mm
- Height11 mm
- Spine194 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.