All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.03
About this product
- DescriptionFocussing on the Eritrea-Ethiopia war between 1998 and 2000, this book analyses the complex issues of responsibility in wartime.
- Author BiographyAndrea de Guttry is Professor of International Law at Scuola Superiore di Studi Universitari e di Perfezionamento, Pisa. Harry Post is Professor of International Law at the Facolt... di Giurisprudenza, Universit... degli Studi di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Modena. Gabriella Venturini is Professor of International Law at the University of Milan and Director of the Research Center on the Law of International Economic Organizations (CIDOIE), Italy.
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1083 g
- Width160 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAndrea de Guttry,Gabriella Venturini,Harry H. G. Post
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.