All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionTitle 5 presents the rules and regulations governing civil service and other employees of the executive branch departments and agencies. The 77 chapters cover the scope of procedures by organizational entity. Additions and revisions to this section of the code are posted annually by January. Publication follows within six months.
- Author(s)Office of The Federal Register (U.S.)
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1191 g
- Width155 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Pagination887 pp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.