All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- Description201 Gluten-Free Recipes for Kids helps you create a variety of mouthwatering meals and snacks for your child--all without the ingredient you worry most about: gluten.
- Author BiographyCarrie S. Forbes is a gluten-free recipe developer, food writer, and cooking instructor. She is the creator of Gingerlemongirl.com, where she shares original gluten-free recipes that focus on cooking and baking with healthy, frugal, and natural ingredients. Her recipes have appeared in Simply Gluten-Free Magazine, Gluten-Free Living magazine, and Taste of Home Healthy Cooking magazine. Forbes teaches gluten-free cooking and baking classes, and she is the founder and leader of her local gluten-free support group.
- Author(s)Carrie S. Forbes
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.