All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.94Trending at £24.12
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe roots of the financial crisis lie in an unbalanced globalization which has failed to match economic with political integration. False models of nationhood, markets, and empires have hindered the development of global governance. This title argues for economic reform if the dire events at the start of the 20th century are not to be repeated.
- Author BiographyDr Nicholas Boyle is a Fellow of Magdalene College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Nicholas Boyle
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/05/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.