All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvancing Point and Figure in the 21st Century Point and Figure has been around for over 130 years and the method is just as essential for chart analysis today as it always has been. This book explains how to use moving averages, Bollinger bands, Donchian channels and parabolic stop and reverse with Point and Figure charts.
- Author BiographyJeremy du Plessis, CMT, FSTA, trained as an automotive engineer, then an economist, but gave them both up to become a Technical Analyst. In 1983 he founded Indexia Research and pioneered the development of PC-based technical analysis software with the Indexia range of technical analysis systems. During the 1980s he developed a number of technical tools and indicators under the banner of Indexia, such as the Indexia Market Tracker and Indexia moving averages, which are still used in software to this day. He is an expert on Point and Figure charts, and the Indexia software was the first PC-based system to draw them correctly and clearly in the early 1980s. He lectures the Point and Figure module for the Society of Technical Analysts and sets the Point and Figure syllabus for the International Federation of Technical Analysts. He has taught Technical Analysis, and in particular Point and Figure, to thousands of professional traders and investors over the last 30 years. In 2001, after running Indexia Research for nearly 20 years, he agreed to merge the company with Updata Ltd, where he is now head of Technical Analysis and Product Development, and the designer of the Updata PC and smartphone technical analysis software. He is a Fellow of the Society of Technical Analysts (FSTA) in the UK, and a member of the American Market Technicians Association (MTA) as well as the American Association of Professional Technical Analysts (AAPTA). He is a holder of the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation awarded by the MTA. Jeremy is also the author of The Definitive Guide to Point and Figure.
- Author(s)Jeremy du Plessis
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.