All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe thrilling 2nd novel in James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson (Author) James Patterson is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. Since winning the EdgarT Award for Best First Novel with The Thomas Berryman Number, his books have sold in excess of 300 million copies worldwide and he has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past eight years in a row. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. He lives in Florida with his wife and son. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books specifically for young readers. James is a founding partner of Booktrust's Children's Reading Fund in the UK.
- Author(s)Andrew Gross,James Patterson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight230 g
- Width108 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- mgreenaway201220 Jul, 2016by
James patterson keeping up his good exciting plenty of twists & turns style of crime thrillers. I always look for the latest titles from this author.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.97
- £28.89Trending at £32.11
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £8.08Trending at £8.98
- £12.12Trending at £13.03
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.81Trending at £6.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.