All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA title that helps you learn how to overcome the: Retaliating Tongue; Know-It-All Tongue; Belittling Tongue; Hasty Tongue; Gossiping Tongue; and more.
- Author BiographyDeborah Smith Peguesis a savvy entrepreneur, a certified public accountant (CPA)/MBA, Bible teacher, a certified John Maxwell Leadership Coach, and international speaker. Her inspiring teaching on relational, emotional, and financially empowerment has brought freedom to people around the world. A TV and radio favorite, Deborah's advice has appeared in several national magazines. She has authored 16 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over 1,000,000 sold worldwide) and Emergency Prayers. She and her husband, Darnell, have been married more than 37 years.
- Author(s)Deborah Smith Pegues
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight100 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.