All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEquips teachers and teaching assistants with a wide range of practical resources to help children who are having difficulties learning the basic skills of spelling.
- Author BiographyHeather Morris is a specialist teacher with a learning support service. She has taught in primary schools and in a unit for pupils with specific learning difficulties/dyslexia. Sue Smith has been a primary school SENCO and Reading Recovery teacher, who now specialises in one-to-one teaching of children with specific learning difficulties/dyslexia.
- Author(s)Heather Morris,Sue Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThirty Three Ways to Help with...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.