All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.65Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionOffers teachers and teaching assistants with a wide range of practical resources to help children who are having difficulties learning the basic skills of writing.
- Author BiographyRaewyn Hickey is an experienced classroom teacher who has worked in both the Literacy Initiative for Teachers project in Westminster and as a consultant for the Primary Strategy.
- Author(s)Raewyn Hickey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThirty Three Ways to Help with...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables
- Weight362 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.