All listings for this product
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £6.00Trending at £6.46
- £10.97Trending at £12.98
- £10.05Trending at £10.95
- £18.87Trending at £31.99
- £9.97Trending at £10.63
- £3.99Trending at £5.32
- £12.47Trending at £13.81
About this product
- DescriptionOffers various ways to cut down on costs and still enjoy a satisfying lifestyle in any situation. From practicing good gas conservation habits to learning to love leftovers, this book helps aspiring penny pinchers stop the unnecessary spending and find the fun in frugality.
- Author BiographyTrent Hamm rediscovered the value of living cheap and spending sensibly, after he found himself in a pretty deep financial hole. Things reached a boiling point and Trent committed to a financial restart of his life. Currently, Trent lives in rural Iowa with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)Trent Hamm
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication26/12/2008
- GenreMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date03/05/2014
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.