All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst book to present this technology as applied to commercial programming for the consumer 3DTV Broadcasts will be initiated in 2010 Market for 3DTV is expected to grow to 22 billion by 2018 Book will discuss the various 3D Display approaches and Technologies .
- Author BiographyDaniel Minoli has many years of IT, telecom, and networking experience for end users and carriers, including work at AIG, ARPA think tanks, Bell Telephone Laboratories, ITT, Prudential Securities, Bell Communications Research (Bellcore/Telecordia), AT&T, Capital One Financial, and high-tech incubator Leading Edge Networks, Inc. In addition to his full-time actvites, he is also the author of several books on video services, information technology, telecommunications, and data communications. Minoli has taught as an adjunct professor at New York University, Rutgers University, Stevens Institute of Technology, and Monmouth University.
- Author(s)Daniel Minoli
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.