All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers 500 ways to achieve your highest score on the AP Physics 1 exam with all the exam changes from Kinematics and Dynamics to DC Circuits and Electrostatics.
- Author BiographyFor more than fifteen years, Anaxos, Inc. has been creating educational and reference materials for some of the nation's most respected publishers. Based in Austin, Texas, the company's writers can be found across the globe and offer expertise on an array of subjects just as expansive.
- Author(s)Anaxos Inc.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.