All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title encompasses a gamut of cases for which gastroenterologists are commonly consulted for in the hospital and outpatient setting. Each case is presented from initial history and work-up including imaging (various modalities including endoscopy), followed by a brief discussion on management.
- Author BiographyAbdullah A Shaikh, MD is based in the Department of Medicine & Radiology, Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University, Springfield, Massachusetts, USA. Syed M Hussain, MD, MRCS is based in the Department of Medicine, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. David J Desilets, MD Ph,D, is based in the Department of Medicine, Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University, Springfield, Massachusetts, USA. Tara M Catanzano, MD is based in the Department of Radiology, Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University, Springfield, Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)Abdullah A. Shaikh,David J. Desilets,Syed M. Hussain,Tara M. Catanzano
- PublisherTFM Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTFM Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillus
- Weight652 g
- Width270 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £77.00Trending at £78.33
- £70.00Trending at £110.49
- £21.24Trending at £25.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.66Trending at £13.59
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £24.99Trending at £27.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.