All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of 500 optical illusions that brims with the best eye tricks and visual oddities. It challenges you to try and figure out how many legs the happy hippo has; what's weird about a very unusual building; why a page with wiggly, wavy lines can make you seasick and more.
- Author BiographyThe Diagram Group, founded in 1960, has been producing high-quality graphic and text content for more than 50 years. Specializing in detailed diagrams, charts, tables, maps, and illustrations and the text to support them, the Diagram Group's titles have sold over nine million copies in 53 languages and 48 countries. Keith Kay is the author of a variety of optical illusion and brainteaser books. His previous titles include: The Little Giant Book of Optical Illusions (9781402749711), The Little Giant Book of Optical Tricks, BrainStrains Great Color Optical Illusions, BrainStrains Eye-Popping Puzzles, and Colorful Puzzles for Wise Eyes.
- Author(s)Keith Kay,The Diagram Group
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2-colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width133 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.