All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a grandparent, you have a powerful impact on your grandchildren's lives. And the most important pathway is prayer. This book includes stories and thoughtful prayers for inspiration. It features grandparent's insights on helping grandkids honor their parents.
- Author BiographySteve Chapman and his wife, Annie, are award-winning musicians who take their message of Christ-centered family to fans all over North America. Steve's enthusiasm for Jesus, family, hunting, and humor shine in his books, including A Look at Life from a Deer Stand (nearly 300,000 copies sold), The Hunter's Cookbook (with Annie Chapman), and Great Hunting Stories. Annie Chapman is a gifted musician and the author of several books, including Letting Go of Anger, The Mother-in-Law Dance, and Hot Topics for Couples (with her husband, Steve). Sharing the concert stage with Steve, writing books and articles, speaking at conferences, and ministering through radio and TV give Annie many opportunities to reach a wide audience for Christ. She is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute.
- Author(s)Annie Chapman,Steve Chapman
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.