Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.36+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.60Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 9 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionShows readers how to break down barriers to change in the workplace. This book provides an array of techniques to deal with this problem and ensure positive and constructive support for change throughout the organisation.
- Author BiographyMike Wash is a top management consultant, who has been advising major organisations such as Cathay Pacific Airways, ABS Group and the Environment Agency for many years. His company, MWA Quality Consultants was first established in 1989 and since then he has acquired a reputation for confronting change at the most senior levels and supporting the development of 'the learning organisation' worldwide.
- Author(s)Michael Wash
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.