All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.62Trending at £15.23
- £4.68Trending at £4.99
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £7.34
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionTips and techniques for banishing self-doubt and boosting self-esteem. Take control of your life: develop your self-esteem at home and work; change negative self-beliefs; be true to yourself; and be your own best friend.
- Author BiographyLynda Field is a trained counsellor and psychotherapist who specialises in personal and group development. She is the author of nine titles, including the bestselling 60 Ways to Make Your Life Amazing and 60 Ways to Change Your Life.
- Author(s)Lynda Field Associates
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2001
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteline cartoons
- Weight90 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.