All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA not too serious look at life in a Singapore undergoing the transition from a long-established British colony to an independent state, seen through the eyes of a young family transported from London suburbia to the totally different Far East. This collection of anecdotes, experiences and memories reflects the differences in lifestyle and customs.
- Author BiographyP J Parsons was born in London in 1932, educated there and in Sussex, and he was evacuated to Oxford during the Second World War. His National Service was completed with the RAF. The author is well-travelled and has lived and worked in Germany and the Far East. He has been a keen participant in all sports, including tennis, squash, football and athletics, although he is currently reduced to playing tennis, cycling, swimming and playing some social squash. Now living in Eastbourne, he is a life member of East Grinstead Tennis Club. P J Parsons has undertaken voluntary work for East and West Sussex for twelve years.
- Author(s)P. J. Parsons
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK),Sewn,Laminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.