All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, Exam 77-422 is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. The PowerPoint 2013 text is mapped to the PowerPoint 2013 certification exam objectives and is designed to re-enforce workforce skills.
- Author BiographyThe Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Program is the official product for Microsoft Programs in higher education. These learning products are created especially for the academic market and combine the business world focus and market research of Microsoft with 200 years of successful higher education publishing from Wiley. The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek. All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Author(s)Microsoft Official Academic Course
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleMicrosoft Official Academic Course Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations,strationsstrations
- Weight850 g
- Width227 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.