All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEasy strategies for dealing with the near-universal experience of stress.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Anne Scott is an award-winning blogger and wellness coach with an MS in counseling. She has helped thousands of people through her writing and stress management workshops. Babette Rothschild, MSW, has been a practitioner since 1976 and a teacher and trainer since 1992. She is a bestselling author of six books, all published by WW Norton and translated into more than a dozen languages. She is also the creator and Series Editor of the 8 Keys to Mental Health Series. After living and working for 9 years in Copenhagen, Denmark she returned to her native Los Angeles where she is writing her next books while she continues to lecture, train, consult, and supervise professional psychotherapists of all sorts worldwide.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Anne Scott
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication19/03/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series Title8 Keys to Mental Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight350 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byBabette Rothschild
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £10.74Trending at £11.74
- £8.00Trending at £9.53
- £8.60Trending at £10.24
- £10.97Trending at £11.48
- £13.99Trending at £21.37
- £11.61Trending at £12.17
- £9.97Trending at £13.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.