All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures an at home programme for a firmer, fitter you. This title lets you discover how you can beat your body clock. It tells why exercise is the key to staying young. It also lets you discover your true body age and choose an easy-to-do-at-home exercise plan custom-made to fit your body's needs.
- Author BiographyJoan Pagano has worked as a personal fitness trainer in New York for over 15 years. As fitness consultant to SHARE - a breast cancer support group - she has worked with breast cancer survivors and through this work she studied how exercise could help fight osteoporosis. She lives in the US. Find out more at her website www.joanpaganofitness.com.
- Author(s)Joan Pagano
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/01/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width184 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byIrene Lyford
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.83
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £9.78Trending at £10.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.