All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title shows readers how to secure 802.11 based wireless networks. Detailed coverage includes security issues unique to wireless networking, such as Wireless Access Points (WAP), bandwidth stealing, and the problematic Wired Equivalent Privacy component of 802.11.
- Author BiographyBruce Potter is the Manager of Network and Security Operations for VeriSign's Mass Market's division. He manages the security for over a hundred network devices and several hundred servers. He's the founder of the Shmoo Group (www.shmoo.com), a web site for security, cryptography, and privacy professionals, and NoVAWireless (www.novawireless.org), a community-based wireless network project in Northern Virginia. Bob Fleck is a security researcher and the Director of Methodology Development at Secure Software, Inc. He has been involved in wireless networking both through the Northern Virginia community wireless group and through commercial security research into the topology of wireless networks. His recent work includes investigation of layer two attacks against wireless networking devices.
- Author(s)Bob Fleck,Bruce Potter
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication03/01/2003
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.12
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
- £19.74Trending at £25.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.