All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lively book that is a pleasure to read, this work gives analysts the tools to construct Brownian motion from scratch. It includes a complete overview of basic measure theory as well as analysis with proofs.
- Author(s)Edward C. Waymire,Rabi Bhattacharya
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/07/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.