All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver struggled to write a critical essay? Ever wondered what critical thinking actually is and how you can apply it in your academic work and practice? This guide takes you through every stage of becoming a critical thinker, from approaching your subject to writing your essays or dissertation in health and social care.
- Author BiographyHelen Aveyard is a qualified nurse and Senior Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University, UK, and author of the bestselling books Doing a Literature Review in Health and Social Care, 3rd edition and A Beginner's Guide to Evidence Based Practice, 2nd edition. Pam Sharp is a qualified nurse and Senior Lecturer at Oxford Brookes University, UK. She is co-author of A Beginner's Guide to Evidence Based Practice, 2nd edition. Mary Woolliams qualified as a nurse and health visitor in 1990, then specialised in acute general medical nursing and the care of older people. In 2003 Mary joined the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at Oxford Brookes University, UK, as a Senior Lecturer in Adult Nursing.
- Author(s)Helen Aveyard,Mary Woolliams,Pam Sharp
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.