All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA well-researched biography of William Thomas Scott, an entrepreneur and political activist with a past of gambling and vice trades. He was briefly the first African American nominee of a national political party for president of the United States until his controversial past led to his abrupt political downfall.
- Author BiographyBruce L. Mouser is the author of For Labor, Race, and Liberty: George Edwin Taylor, His Historic Run for the White House, and the Making of Independent Black Politics. He is a professor emeritus of history at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
- Author(s)Bruce L. Mouser
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note1 black and white illustration
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.