All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough this collection of delightful essays and beautiful illustrations, Sharon Lovejoy shares the boundless joys of a country garden. Lovejoy has chosen to focus on the natural world to be found just outside the door, including hummingbirds, caterpillars, and dragonflies, but her informative and witty prose also covers traditional plant care.
- Author BiographyFor more than twenty years, Sharon Lovejoy has been inspiring children and adults to enjoy the natural world. She has written a number of books, including Roots, Shoots, Buckets & Boots, Hollyhock Days, and Trowel & Error. A contributor to Country Living Gardener magazine since its inception, Sharon is a frequent guest on radio and television programs and maintains a busy speaking and consulting schedule. She divides her time between homes in Maine and California.
- Author(s)Sharon Lovejoy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width143 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.