All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exhaustive reference identifies and explains the plethora of cultural, historical, and topical allusions in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail, the first original film by the British comedy troupe.
- Author BiographyDarl Larsen is professor in both the Media Arts department and the Center for Animation at Brigham Young University, where he teaches film, animation, screenwriting and popular culture studies. He is the author of Monty Python, Shakespeare and English Renaissance Drama (2003) and Monty Python's Flying Circus: An Utterly Complete, Thoroughly Unillustrated, Absolutely Unauthorized Guide to Possibly All the References (2013).
- Author(s)Darl Larsen
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1475 g
- Width185 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.66
- £7.45Trending at £7.84
- £23.91Trending at £29.66
- £36.27Trending at £37.37
- £9.75Trending at £12.13
- £28.91Trending at £37.33
- £16.90Trending at £27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.