All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn entertaining and informative history of the birth of the American passion for numbers, tracing the history of numeracy from its origins in the Enlightenment to its flowering in mid-nineteenth century America.
- Author BiographyPatricia Cline Cohen is Professor of History at the University of California at Santa Barbara and author of The Murder of Helen Jewett: The Life and Death of a Prostitute in 19th Century New York (1998).
- Author(s)Patricia Cline Cohen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.