Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.07
- £41.00Trending at £49.82
- £8.19Trending at £11.94
- £22.99Trending at £25.42
- £20.64Trending at £21.87
- £17.46Trending at £19.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication is a large-scale application of Henning Andersen's theory of language and language change; a theory built on both C.S. Pierce's semiotic conceptual apparatus and the structural lingustics of Roman Jakobson, including his particular theory of distinctive features.
- Author(s)Bjarke Frellesvig
- PublisherAarhus University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/1995
- Place of PublicationAarhus
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintAarhus University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight370 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.