All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes descriptions and case studies of clinical cases of cognitive behavioral treatments involving people who have experienced traumatic events. This book considers how these cases can be applied more generally in cognitive behavioral treatments for traumatic stress reactions. It is suitable for mental health professionals.
- Author BiographyNick Grey is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist at the Centre for Anxiety Disorders and Trauma, South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, and the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London. His clinical work is providing outpatient cognitive therapy to people with anxiety disorders.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byNick Grey
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.