Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.20+ £9.73 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an original collaboration two award-winning authors, Carol Shields and Blanche Howard, have written an immensely enjoyable novel which give us both sides of a story about the breakdown of traditional roles, rules and communication in a marriage.
- Author BiographyCarol Shields novels include Larry's Party (1997), winner of the 1998 Orange Prize; The Stone Diaries (1993), winner of the Pulitzer Prize and short-listed for the Orange Prize. Born and brought up in Chicago, Carol Shields has lived in Canada since 1957. Blanche Howard is the author of three previous novels.
- Author(s)Blanche Howard,Carol Shields
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/08/2000
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Weight173 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.77
- £6.51Trending at £6.99
- £7.61Trending at £7.91
- £6.21Trending at £6.92
- £10.35Trending at £11.07
- £15.92Trending at £16.20
- £12.38Trending at £13.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.