All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a definitive ccount of the interdependent histories of the US and Mexicao.
- Author BiographyRaul E. Fernandez and Gilbert G. Gonzalez are both professors in the School of Social Sciences at the University California, Irvine, and are affiliated with the Chicano Latino Studies Program. Gonzalez is the director the program in Labor Studies, and Fernandez is a Fulbright Fellow serving as the curator for a forthcoming exhibit on Latin music at the Smithsonian Institution.
- Author(s)Gilbert G. Gonzalez,Raul E. Fernandez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2003
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.