All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Joint Project of the Center for Texas Studies at TCU and TCU Press.
- Author BiographyEditor Mary L. Volcansek is executive director of The Center for Texas Studies at TCU and professor of political science. A native Texan, she returned to TCU in 2000 to assume the deanship of AddRan College of Humanities and Social Sciences. Previously, she was professor of political science at Florida International University. She is author or editor of eleven books and serves on the board of Humanities Texas.
- PublisherTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationFort Worth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight821 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Pagination113 pp
- Edited byMary Volcansek
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.