All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1965, when Holly Barton leaves her home on the bleak North Yorkshire moors to work as an au pair in Paris, she little realizes that she is soon to become one of France's most promising fashion designers.
- Author BiographyBorn in Middlesbrough, Susan Gale spent her childhood on the Northumbrian coast. In 1962 her family returned to North Yorkshire to live in Guisborough at the foot of the moors. Susan read French at Leicester University and worked in France during the sixties, where she met her German husband. For over thirty years she taught English as a Second Language at a state college in Hamburg. During this period she wrote a series of ESL textbooks for adult students, which were published in Germany under her married name, Susan Lau. A Change in Fashion is her first novel. It reflects her love of the moors and coast of her native Yorkshire, her experiences living abroad and her interest in food, wine and fashion. Susan has two daughters and lives in the countryside near Hamburg with her husband Walter and Labrador Lily.
- Author(s)Susan Gale
- PublisherSusan Gale Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreUnclassifiable: Child or adult
- Place of PublicationKirby Bellars
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSusan Gale Publishing
- Weight100 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.