All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Gill K. Goulding
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsTable of Contents Dedication and Acknowledgements Introduction Rules for Thinking, Judging and Feeling with the Church Section I: The Ignatian Context: Chapter 1: Rules that Free or Oppress Chapter 2: Texts surrounding the Text Chapter 3: The Ignatian Ecclesial Disposition Section II: Sixteenth and Seventeenth-Century Exemplars Chapter 4: Saint Pierre Favre S.J. Chapter 5: Venerable Mary Ward Section III: Twentieth Century Jesuit Theologians Chapter 6: Cardinal Henri de Lubac Chapter 7: Cardinal Avery Dulles Section IV: Ignatian Ecclesial Disposition and the Contemporary Papacy 1. Chapter 8: The Contextual Background of Three Popes 2. Chapter 9: The Centrality of Christ 3. Chapter 10: The Ecclesial Disposition and the New Evangelization Conclusion Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyGill K. Goulding CJ is Associate Professor of Systematic Theology, Regis College, Jesuit Graduate School of Theology at the University of Toronto, Canada.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.