All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe faking of personality tests in a selection context has been perceived as somewhat of a nuisance variable, and largely ignored, or glossed over by the academic literature. Identifying two critical concerns with faking, this title aims to present a corrective to this attitude.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleResearch in Organizational Science S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMitchell H. Peterson,Richard L. Griffith
- Series Edited byDaniel J. Svyantek
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.