All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe demand for coaching is growing exponentially, driven by a recognition that learning models and practices are not responding to the increasing complexity that defines our times. This book responds to the demand from coaches who understand this complexity and the transformative value of building EI capacity within their clients.
- Author BiographyJames Bradford Terrell is vice president of Collaborative Growth(r). He coaches senior management teams confronting systemic change and executives and leaders who want to be more emotionally effective in both their professional and personal lives. Marcia M. Hughes is president of Collaborative Growth(r),?a firm?specializing in emotional and social intelligence to support leadership and team development, through keynotes, training, executive coaching, and strategic design. Hughes and Terrell are the coauthors of Emotional Intelligence in Action from Pfeiffer and The Emotionally Intelligent Team and Team Emotional and Social Intelligence from Jossey-Bass.
- Author(s)James Bradford Terrell,Marcia M. Hughes
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width183 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.