All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis folded map (890mm x 1000mm when unfolded)is an ideal souvenir for tourists to Cambridgeshire and also a valuable reference resource for local and family history research. It includes 4 Historic maps of Oxfordshire, John Speed 1611, Johan Blaue 1648, Thomas Moule 1836 and The City of Oxford 1836.
- Author(s)Mapseeker Publishing Ltd.
- PublisherHistorical Images Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- FormatSheet map, folded
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistoric Counties Maps Collection
- Place of PublicationTruro
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMapseeker Archive Publishing
- Width134 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.