All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Complete coverage of all the major themes and current debates in nineteenth-century US history assessing the state of the scholarship and future concerns. *24 original essays by leading experts in nineteenth-century American history complete with up-to-date bibliographies.
- Author BiographyWilliam L. Barney is Professor of American History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has specialized in the history of the United States in the nineteenth century, especially the Civil War period, and is the author of The Road to Secession (1972), Flawed Victory: A New Perception of the Civil War (1975), and co-edited The American Journey: A History of the United States (1997). In 1987 he was a Fulbright Professor at the University of Genoa in Italy and served as Bowman and Gordon Gray Professor at the University of North Carolina from 1990 to 1993.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to American History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note4 illustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byWilliam L. Barney
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.19
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.